Dried Raisins by Peyman Dorleo
Eaten raw as a great energy-boosting healthy snack or baked into cookies, muffins or bread. Your choice. Add nature’s taste to your life. 🙂
It is mostly used in:
- Salad as a topping
- Mixed in oatmeal
- Added to yogurt, cereal or granola.
Some of the nutrition facts and health benefits of Turkish raisins can be found below:
- Fibre – helps with your digestion system
- Iron – good source of iron. Help blood cells to carry oxygen
- Calcium – helps prevent osteoporosis development
- Antioxidants – the exceptional source of phytonutrients that helps remove free radicals from your blood
To add other Turkish nuts to your order, you can visit here.
Health benefits for dried raisin can be found here.