|Dimensions||12 × 7 × 6 cm|
20 tea bags
Dogadan Linden & Mint Herbal Tea | Bitkisel Ihlamur – Nane Çayi
Mint tea, made from peppermint leaves, is common to Middle Eastern cultures and other cultures worldwide. The fresh scent of mint makes it an excellent choice in either hot or cold weather, and as a naturally low-calorie drink, it can help reduce your overall calorie consumption, helping you meet your weight-loss goals. To keep mint tea healthy, limit the amount of added sugar you use.
Mint tea helps with:
- Stress Relief
- Sinus Relief
- Weight Loss
- Stomach Problems
Linden tea is an excellent herbal tea filled with an array of many different antioxidants, nutrients, and even vitamins that can be advantageous to our daily health. Linden flowers, when steeped, taste delicious and mildly sweet. They offer a wide range of health benefits:
- Those who suffer from mental fatigue will find this tea rejuvenating.
- Linden flowers contain antioxidants called flavonoids that help prevent damage caused by free-radicals in your body.
- Linden flowers also contain tannins that helps promote healthy digestion and relieve constipation.
- It can help prevent insomnia, especially when taken 30 minutes before bedtime.
- If you suffer from migraine caused by hypertension, linden tea may help treat your migraines.
Now, linden and mint is together!!
- Dogadan Linden – Mint Herbal Tea / Dogadan Bitkisel Ihlamur – Nane Çayi
- 20 Tea Bags
- 35 gram
- Product of Turkey