Turkish Coffee with Coffee Pot Gift
Turkish Coffee is the name given to a type of coffee whose preparation and brewing techniques were invented by the Turks. It has a unique taste, froth, aroma, brewing technique and presentation… in other words it has its own identity and tradition.
The first coffee was made in the Arabian Peninsula by boiling coffee cherries. The new method invented by the Turks revealed coffee’s true flavour and peerless aroma. The Turks introduced coffee to Europe where for many years it was prepared and consumed as Turkish Coffee.
Turkish Coffee is made from high-quality Arabica coffee beans from Central America and Brazil that are blended and carefully roasted, then very finely ground. The coffee is mixed with water and the desired amount of sugar and cooked in a “cezve”, or Turkish coffeepot. The coffee is served in small cups. The coffee must be left to stand for a short time after serving to allow the grounds to settle at the bottom of the cup.
- It is the world’s oldest coffee brewing method and Consists of foam, coffee and grounds.
- Remains on the palate longer than all other types of coffee thanks to its soft and velvety foam. It remains hot for a long time thanks to its delicious foam, which keeps its form for several minutes after the coffee is poured.
- Cools much more slowly than other varieties of coffee as it is served in thin cups, thus prolonging the drinking pleasure.
- It has an unforgettable flavour thanks to its thick, syrupy consistency that stimulates the taste buds. It is thicker, softer and more aromatic than other types of coffee.
- It is easily discernible from other types of coffee due to its unique aroma and foam and Is the only coffee that can be boiled.
- It is unique in that its grounds are left in the cup: the coffee is not filtered or strained because the grounds settle at the bottom of the cup. Does not have to be sweetened after it has been poured as the sugar is added during preparation.
If you are interested to learn more about Turkish coffee history, please visit here.
Keywords: Turk kahvesi, kahve, coffee, geleneksel, kahve cekirdegi
There are no reviews yet.