Kataifi | Kadayif string pastry | 200g
- To add other Turkish sweets to your order, you can visit HERE.
- Please click HERE to see the rest of our sweets and crackers selection in our sister store Turkishmart
- Add syrup and dry fruits to make the best Kadayif
- Kataïfi is a traditional pastry made with a nut filling and soaked in a sugar or honey syrup
- Halal food
- Syrup making and preparation instructions on the packaging
- This dessert is also known as Tel Kadayif, is one of the most special desserts of Turkish cuisine. It is obtained as a result of turning the dough obtained by mixing flour and water into thin wires. It is mostly consumed as a dessert in the Balkans, Turkey, and Middle East countries.
- Being cut into thin wires makes it crispy when fried. It also tastes great with peanuts or walnuts placed between its layers.