Ajvar Toronto | Vipro | 550g
- Please click HERE to see our Turkish food selection
- Visit our sister store Turkishmart HERE to see our entire Turkish pepper, tomato and paste selection
- With large chunks of pepper
- Hot roasted pepper eggplant
- Ajvar can taste mild and fruity or sharp and spicy. It might get a dose of chopped tomatoes or roast eggplant or even curds of farmer cheese. Though it’s made with oil, it’s mostly vegetable by mass, as healthy as a condiment could hope to be. But it’s also brilliant with meaty kebabs.
- How to eat ajvar
- Product of Macedonia