|Dimensions||12 × 7 × 7 cm|
Traditional Copper Mug | Bakir Bardak
- Traditional Design: Each unique copper piece is hand hammered into a shape by experienced artisans in Anatolia
- Durable: Made of copper, this pot is Tin lined inside for durability and easy clean-up
- Product Origin: Imported from Turkey
- Product Care: Hand wash is recommended
- Product Details: Copper cookwares are lined with Tin. While the Copper material is definitely a plus, the Tin lining helps to add extra durability. The pan is heated and expertly lined with heated layer Tin, then cooled so the Tin sticks to the Copper. Therefore handmade Copper pan line with tin normally doesn’t have a perfect inner layer. These products are handmade.
- Caution: Tin lining may thin out over time and copper can eventually show through. When it does, Turkish Bazaar strongly recommends not to use copper products to avoid any health risks.